Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Meet Charlie

I figured since I was going to be talking about him a fair bit I should introduce you to Charlie early on.  Interwebs meet Charlie.


Charlie already knows who you are.  He sees your bright, shiny faces and words in my screen pretty much daily.  OK, every day, geez!

I've had Charlie since he was 3 weeks old.

He was found cold and lifeless after his mother died during an ice storm.  After several weeks of TLC and bottle feeding, he was fast becoming the fireball that he is today.

Although I've explained to him many times that he is a runty mutt I don't think he listens.  Charlie is...how do I say it nicely?  A handful.  He is also my shadow, which can be a good or bad thing depending on my mood and how much of a hurry I'm in.  Tripping over your dog and spilling coffee all over, when already running late (and really, when am I not late?) is never a good thing.  Nevertheless, I love my Charlie Dog and his antics will be featured here frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment