Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Evil Toy Traps Dog

Charlie's new favorite toy is the bathtub grid disk.

Why he loves this, I don't know.  I suspect part of it is the clanking sound that it makes on the tub floor.  Our grid isn't screwed down, by the way. Sorry to viciously crush all the Battle Cat, or Pinky and the Brain, doggie daydreams out there.  

Charlie has always loved the shower, often he waits outside the curtain like Norman in the movie Psycho. OK, maybe not exactly like that.  Because, you know, that would be a little creepy and Charlie might just have to find a new home with nice new people that he could murder.

So it wasn't that surprising when I heard the grid clacking in the bathroom.  A little while later, though, I heard whimpering and went to check it out.  This is what I found:

No comments:

Post a Comment